Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER II (ICT) , JOB GRADE NCIC 7 – ONE (1) POST
Overall Job Summary
This position is responsible for support of implementation and maintenance of an appropriate Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure, systems and procedures at the Commission
Duties and Responsibilities
This will be the entry grade for this cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Supporting roll out of new application and hardware;
- Monitoring ICT desk delivery issues;
- Maintaining and updating the organizations’ ICT database systems;
- Undertaking day to day management of ICT platform;
- Monitoring LAN and WAN networks;
- Ensuring smooth running of all ICT systems;
- Undertaking frequent data back-up;
- Providing user support on ICT hardware and network infrastructure; installing security applications;
- Configuring, maintaining and setting-up network devices; and
- Trouble shooting and resolving all ICT application issues.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
Diploma in any if the following fields: Computer Science, Information Communication Technology, Business Information Technology, Information Technology or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
Salary and allowances
Salary range : Ksh. 25,313 – 40,000
House allowance : Ksh. 16,500
Commuter allowance : Ksh. 8,000
Airtime allowance : Ksh. 1,500
Terms of service
The above positions are permanent and pensionable positions based on satisfactory completion of the six (6) months’ probation period
Applicants should present originals of the following documents during the interview if shortlisted:
(a) National Identity Card/Passport
(b) Academic and professional certificates and transcripts;
(c) Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
(d) Valid and current clearances from the following bodies:
– Kenya Revenue Authority
– Higher Education Loans Board
– Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
-Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
-Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate).
(v) Submit recommendations from a relevant professional body
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s recruitment portal accessible through https://recruitment.cohesion.or.ke.
- All applications should be submitted together with detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents. The documents are to be uploaded in the portal.
All applications should be submitted on or before 25th November,2021 by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time).