Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II, JOB GRADE NCIC 7- ONE (1) POST
Overall Job Summary
This position is responsible for support of implementation of human resource management policies in compliance with the labour laws in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
- Processing human resource matters such as appointments, and promotions within existing rules, regulations and procedures;
- Capturing and updating payroll and complement data;
- Drafting simple routine letters;
- Verifying employees leave balances; and
- Processing pension documents.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this Grade an officer must have:-
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Industrial Relations, Labour Relations or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
Salary and allowances
Salary range : Ksh. 25,313 – 40,000
House allowance : Ksh. 16,500
Commuter allowance : Ksh. 8,000
Airtime allowance : Ksh. 1,500
Terms of service
The above positions are permanent and pensionable positions based on satisfactory completion of the six (6) months’ probation period
Applicants should present originals of the following documents during the interview if shortlisted:
(a) National Identity Card/Passport
(b) Academic and professional certificates and transcripts;
(c) Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
(d) Valid and current clearances from the following bodies:
– Kenya Revenue Authority
– Higher Education Loans Board
– Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
-Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
-Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate).
(v) Submit recommendations from a relevant professional body
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s recruitment portal accessible through https://recruitment.cohesion.or.ke.
- All applications should be submitted together with detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents. The documents are to be uploaded in the portal.
All applications should be submitted on or before 25th November,2021 by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time).