Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT OFFICER, JOB GRADE NCIC 6 – ONE (1) POST
Overall Job Summary
This position is responsible for assisting in the generation, dissemination and maintenance of information and knowledge on good relations, harmony and peaceful co-existence between persons of different ethnic and racial communities of Kenya for the embrace of diversity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and compiling the type of knowledge to develop and maintain in collaboration with technical departments;
- Compiling data on National Cohesion and Integration for purposes of knowledge management;
- Uploading and updating relevant information in the database in collaboration with the ICT;
- Administering resource centre materials and offering support to users;
- Keeping and taking stock of information and documents in the information resource centre;
- Tracking information users, equipment and informational resources and updating the register at the information resource centre;
- Carrying out training needs assessment in information and knowledge management;
- Collecting information on existing types of knowledge in the organization;
- Collecting information to inform knowledge products in liaison with corporate communications;
- Opening a register for documents, information and their movement in and out the information centre;
- Taking part in generation and dissemination of information and knowledge;
- Collecting and compiling information and documents for in putting and updating the information resource centre; and
- Preparing periodic reports.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Information Management, Library Science/ Studies, Records and Information Technology, Records Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer applications skills
Salary and allowances
Salary range : Ksh. 56,775 – 80,000
House allowance : Ksh. 28,000
Commuter allowance : Ksh. 10,000
Airtime allowance : Ksh. 1,500
Terms of service
The above positions are permanent and pensionable positions based on satisfactory completion of the six (6) months’ probation period
Applicants should present originals of the following documents during the interview if shortlisted:
(a) National Identity Card/Passport
(b) Academic and professional certificates and transcripts;
(c) Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
(d) Valid and current clearances from the following bodies:
– Kenya Revenue Authority
– Higher Education Loans Board
– Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
-Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
-Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate).
(v) Submit recommendations from a relevant professional body
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s recruitment portal accessible through https://recruitment.cohesion.or.ke.
- All applications should be submitted together with detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents. The documents are to be uploaded in the portal.
All applications should be submitted on or before 25th November,2021 by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time).