Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for competent OSH practitioners to join our Occupational Safety and Health Department. The qualified persons interested to apply the following Job Categories:
Air Quality Monitor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake air quality assessments and surveys
- Create dispersion models to assess the movement and volume of air pollution using software like ADMS of DMRB
- Use mapping technologies like GIS to help map the spread of air pollution
- Data analysis and interpretation analyze data found from desk or field studies, interpret the findings and compile them into factual reports
- Spearhead multiple projects to completion, working and communicating with colleagues, clients, environmental regulators, and more to meet deadlines
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships in order to retain clients’ business
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Medicine
- Post Graduate Diploma in OSH from a recognized institution
- A minimum of five years in OSH Practice
- Should demonstrate adequate knowledge and ability to undertake Air Quality Monitoring
- Should have access to the necessary equipment
- Proven Basic Computer Skills
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 19th November, 2021. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.