Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for competent OSH practitioners to join our Occupational Safety and Health Department. The qualified persons interested to apply the following Job Categories:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing operations to ensure safety
- Developing plans that help operations run smoothly
- Managing production
- Creating and managing budgets
- Collecting and reviewing data to reduce inefficiencies and waste
- Analyzing data and creating reports to present to executives regarding processes
- Overseeing work schedules to ensure coverage
- Performing routine safety checks on equipment
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related field
- A minimum of five years’ experience in maintaining and running such plant equipment or one who has been enforcing the sections of OSHA, 2007 relating to the plant or equipment for a similar period of time
- Demonstrate an understanding of the theory and legal provisions governing the safety of the equipment or plant of interest
- Proven Basic Computer Skills
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 19th November, 2021. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.