Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Solving for logging, receiving and send away section of the pre-Analytical department to meet required service at standard level.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration Management, Finance and Accounting, Data Management, Health Records Management.
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution
- Should be self-motivated
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Challenging Demands of the Job
- Unsociable working hours and shifts in some areas;
- Consistency in achieving stringent turnaround and performance targets in an environment that is characterized by high volume ,24/7 hour working days and no tolerance for error
- Keeping abreast with technical knowledge and changes on the job
- Effective leadership within a multi-disciplinary team;
- Exposure to bio hazardous substances
- Balancing the needs and demands of staff with management decisions
- Client liaison (both internal and external) and maintaining a positive image of the company.
- Receives samples and confirms that information on samples correspond with data has been loaded by the “logging “section according to set standard operating procedures
- Registers (“log”) samples on the laboratory information system (MT) and places samples into clear zip lock bags for forwarding to sample receiving section according to set standard operating procedures
- Sorts and distributes samples and ensures the correct and prioritized channeling of specimens to various site/departments.
- Receives samples from various depots/branches and checks waybill to confirm correctness as well as shipping lists
- Performs basic housekeeping including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment components according to set standard operating
- Adheres to professional conduct requirements in line with organizational policy and relevant professional body ethical standards e.g. ensuring that QA standard requirements are met.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Provide a completed and neat report to HOD on daily basis.
- Responsible for physical receiving of samples from various deport/branches and checking waybill to confirm correctness as well as shipping lists and patients correspond according to operating procedures
How To Apply
Send updated CV and copies of Academic Documents to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Assessments/ background checks will be conducted on all shortlisted applicants.
All applications should reach us by 5.00pm on the closing date indicated at the top of the advert.
NB: Please indicate in the subject line of your email the Position you are applying for.