Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Microsoft is leading the security industry with enterprise and cloud-based security products. This position requires a strong technical background in general networking security and our key security products (Azure Firewall, DDoS Protection, WAF, Sentinel, Log Analytics, Security Center). Our team is at the forefront of this, with a technical focus on assisting our key customers use our security products to keep their most valued infrastructure secure. We sit between our developers and our customers, and it’s our job to create deep engineering relationships with the field, our customers, and our partners. As a Get-To-Production (GTP) PM for Azure network security, you’ll play an important role in shaping our products.
This role focuses specifically on Azure network security (Azure Firewall, DDoS Protection, and WAF). The ideal candidate must possess a strong technical background in some combination of the following: application security, network security, network architecture, and cloud computing (Azure).
- Dig deep into the technologies as a Subject Matter Expert
- Understand the story behind our security solutions, and tell it both internally and externally at events like Ready, Ignite, Tech Summits, etc.
- Work directly with customers to validate successful deployments and guide secure network architecture decisions.
- Recognize our customers’ needs, how these needs drive deployments, and what feature gaps exist.
- Drive the customer story internally to lead the evolution of our products.
- Contribute to the technical documentation for our products, writing blogs, troubleshooting guides, reference architectures, playbooks, etc.
- Maintain demo/lab environment for effective demonstration, problem solving, and learning.
- Work with early adopter customers in preview programs to test new scenarios, gather feedback and triage issues with developers.
- Technical experience in enterprise security and/or networking.
- Technical experience in cloud computing, preferably Azure.
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain.
- Passion for technology, software engineering, quality, and customer solutions
- Excellent Technical PM fundamentals: design savvy, data-driven, disciplined, deep and diverse customer empathy, passion for learning, can-do creativity, concise communications and PM persuasion skills.
- Creativity and optimism grounded in practical engineering and business know-how.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
How To Apply
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.