Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nestlé has over 308 000 employees worldwide. More than being the world’s number one food and beverage brand, we’ve successfully launched, and sustained, hundreds of thousands of careers. We’re now looking for a Filling Operator to join the Nairobi Factory. The Filling Operator will be responsible for the control, running and supervision of a range of filling and packaging equipment/processes.
A day in the life of…
- Ensure that the workplace is safe, clean and maintained in accordance with SHE, Nestle Good Manufacturing Practices and 5S requirements
- Ensure that only released Semi Finished Goods and packaging materials and in their right quantities are used for Production
- Ensure that machines assigned are operated with the right conditions and parameters to deliver the right quality, quantity and cost of product as per production plan, including
- coordinating packing operators to achieve plan
- Ensure proper operation and inspection of lines, in coordination with the Engineering, QA & Logistics colleagues, through Shift Handover action plans and timely escalation to the Daily Operating Review
- Document all material and product details on the process forms required as per QMS within the shift, ensuring accuracy and completeness of Finished Goods declarations and material consumptions
- Perform Nestlé Continuous Excellence activities during the shift, including timely update of Stoppage Analyses Module and SAP as required
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Production Shift Leader
What will make you successful
- Minimum KCSE Level
- At least 6 months relevant experience in Production, Packing section
- Involvement in past NCE/TPM initiatives an added advantage
If you are interested please visit the Nestlé Careers Website, search for the Filling Operator job posting and apply. ALL applications MUST be made via the Careers Website.
Application Deadline: Friday 19 November 2021.