Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The overall purpose of this position is to provide strategic leadership and management oversight in the Finance Department and to ensure effective business and financial planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including development of policies, systems, processes that would safeguard the financial resources, enhance the financial performance and contribute to the attainment of the Cathedral’s strategic objectives.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required The ideal candidate should;-
- Have a Bachelors’ Degree in a business-related field
- Be in possession of professional accounting qualifications
- Have a masters degree in a business related field, MBA will be an added advantage.
- Be a member of the Institute of Certified Accountant of Kenya (ICPAK) in good standing.
- Be a committed Christian
- Be proficient in the design, implementation and use of digital information systems
- Be Proficient in accounting software and have ability to work independently as part of a team.
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience, with at least five (5) years at a senior level.
How To Apply
How To Apply If your qualifications and experience matches this exciting opportunity, please submit your application and detailed CV together with copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and names of three referees to:
All Saints’ Cathedral Nairobi,
P.O Box 40539-00100,