Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL023
Position: Premium Administration Officer
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Premium Administration Officer, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Section Leader, Corporate Group Personal Pension and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will assist in conserving existing businesses while providing superior service to retirement benefits business clients, in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manual.
1. Business Growth: Conserving existing businesses and offering alternative products to existing clients e.g., annuity, cross sell and following up/providing leads for new business.
2. Relationships Management: Building strong business relationships with our existing clients and intermediaries.
3. Data Management: Maintaining accurate records for the retirement benefits clients (Deposit Administration Clients).
4. Customer Care: Providing superior services to the retirement benefits clients. Making regular visits to clients and preparing reports on the client’s needs.
5. Implementing Benefits: Processing and ensuring timely settlement of payments, issuance of member statements, preparing accounts and other benefits within the set service standards.
6. Statistical Analysis & Returns: Preparing statistical reports of the retirement benefits schemes. Also, preparing returns with respect to the retirement benefits schemes as assigned for submission within the timelines provided.
7. Scheme Compliance: Ensuring all schemes are managed and administered in full compliance of existing legislation.
1. Visionary Leadership
2. Entrepreneurial Spirit
3. Market Awareness
4. Customer Focus
5. Continuous Innovation
6. Ownership & Commitment
7. Team Spirit
1. Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any other related field.
2. IT proficient. Excellent command in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
3. Knowledge of legislation governing retirement benefits and insurance in Kenya will be an added advantage.
Minimum of three years relevant experience.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 24th November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.