Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER: KEFRI 9
a) Duties and Responsibilities
• Keeping the store–rooms clean, properly ventilated and in good condition and that the stores are well arranged and easy to access;
• Taking inventory on stored goods for record keeping, accountability and financial planning;
• Receiving and issuing stock to end users within the institute for continued smooth running of operations;
• Responsible for the safe custody of all empty cases, drums, tins and packing materials that may be of any value and records for disposal
• Making sure the bin cards are properly kept for each item of stores;
• Verification of stores and reporting of shortages and losses of stores;
• Preparation of procurement report– stock taking, reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records;
• Implementing KEFRI and e–government procurement procedures; and
• Monitoring the movement of stores and raising stores purchase requisition to avoid out of stock.
• Any other duty assigned from time to time.
b) Requirements for Appointment
i) Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade “C –” (C Minus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
ii) Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
iii) Member of professional such as Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) or Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) in good standing; and
iv) Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognised institution.
MODE OF APPLICATION
I. Online Application
Interested applicants are required to click the link below and submit their information as guided; https://forms.gle/6TqDSvtXxafLVcEBA
II. Hard copy applications
IN ADDITION to the online application, applicants should send their hard copy applications and attach their Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates and national identification card. They should also include their day and evening telephone numbers, e–mail address and names and addresses of three referees to reach the Director KEFRI not later than Monday 6th December, 2021.
Envelopes containing the documents should clearly be marked with the position applied for and addressed to: –
Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI),
P.O. BOX 20412–00200, City Square,
KEFRI is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.