Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER: KEFRI 7
a) Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing notes, draft correspondences, enter and process data, write reports on matters relating to human resource administration to ensure appropriate action is carried out;
• Implementing staff recruitment and selection processes decisions to fill vacant positions and prepare recommendations for staff appointments to facilitate hiring of suitable candidates;
• Processing of salaries, allowances, benefits and final dues and payroll administration;
• Processing employee recruitment, promotion and exit documents;
• Processing of leave applications, sick sheets and sick offs;
• Updating and maintaining employee records in their personal files and the human resource information system;
• Maintaining compliment control;
• Updating of the human resource database;
• Analyzing data on work environment and employees’ satisfaction surveys;
• Collecting data in relation HIV/Aids Prevention, gender, disability mainstreaming, Alcohol, Drug and Substance Abuse, WIBA, OSHA;
• Undertaking training needs analysis, projections and developing training programmes;
• Developing training materials for in–house courses;
• Administering performance appraisal, collates performance related data, analyzing and preparing related reports;
• Providing input in the preparation of division budget and work plans to ensure smooth flow of operations;
• Preparing periodic progress reports; and
• Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
b) Requirements for Appointment
i) Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum aggregate ‘C+’ (C plus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent from a recognized institution;
iii) Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution is a must for those whose Bachelor degree is not in Human Resource Management;
iv) Valid Membership to a relevant professional body is added advantage; and
v) Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
MODE OF APPLICATION
I. Online Application
Interested applicants are required to click the link below and submit their information as guided; https://forms.gle/6TqDSvtXxafLVcEBA
II. Hard copy applications
IN ADDITION to the online application, applicants should send their hard copy applications and attach their Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates and national identification card. They should also include their day and evening telephone numbers, e–mail address and names and addresses of three referees to reach the Director KEFRI not later than Monday 6th December, 2021.
Envelopes containing the documents should clearly be marked with the position applied for and addressed to: –
Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI),
P.O. BOX 20412–00200, City Square,
KEFRI is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.