Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Finance Officer I – Systems, Job Group ‘K’ – (2 Posts) 4
Duties and Responsibilities:–
• Installing software
• Adding and deleting users and maintaining user profiles
• Maintaining security resource access lists
• Managing networks and connectivity
• Monitoring system performance
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
• Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
• Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
• Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
Requirements for Appointment:–
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a related field.
• Accounting Course Preferably CPA I
• Strong knowledge and understanding of native Android.
• Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC Architecture
• A proven record of software/application development.
• Have experience in Database Management Systems.
Note: – 1. All applications should be submitted on or before Monday 29th November, 2021 by 4:30Pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category (position) which they fall and addressed to:-
The Board Secretary
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 4 -80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale District Hospital and opposite Baraza Park – Kwale Town.
- Applicants must attach copies the following documents:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and professional certificates
- Leaving certificates and other testimonials
- All applicants submitting their applications through hand delivery should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing their hands.
- Please visit our official website http://www.kwalecountygov.com for more details on the requirements.
- Women and People with disability are encouraged to apply