Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Licensing Officer I, Job Group ‘K’ – (4 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities:–
• Responsible for register revenue sources in the sub county
• Ensure all monies are banked in the revenue account
• Maintain all registers assigned in the sub county.
• Ensure all accountable items are surrendered.
• Performs collection follow ups through telephone or visit the client as the need arises.
• Sends reminder or demand letters for those delinquent accounts
• Mainly responsible for the proper assessment and prompt collection for Single business permits in the sub county
• Any other duties assigned by the Sub County Revenue Officer
Requirements for Appointment:–
– Bachelor degree in any business related field
– Diploma in business related course
– Served in the grade of Licensing Officer II or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of three (3) years.
Note: – 1. All applications should be submitted on or before Monday 29th November, 2021 by 4:30Pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category (position) which they fall and addressed to:-
The Board Secretary
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 4 -80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale District Hospital and opposite Baraza Park – Kwale Town.
- Applicants must attach copies the following documents:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and professional certificates
- Leaving certificates and other testimonials
- All applicants submitting their applications through hand delivery should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing their hands.
- Please visit our official website http://www.kwalecountygov.com for more details on the requirements.
- Women and People with disability are encouraged to apply