Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Revenue Assistant III, Job Group ‘G’ – (44 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities:–
– Assess for the fees and charges to be paid by a client;
– Issue electronic receipts for monies collected on behalf of the county;
– Collect revenue from the assigned revenue collection point;
– Banking all monies collected to the county revenue account daily;
– Responsible for all accountable documents assigned to him/her;
– Surrender all revenue collected in time;
– Report daily collections to revenue clerk.
Requirements for Appointment:–
– Certificate in business related field
– Certificate in computer
Note: – 1. All applications should be submitted on or before Monday 29th November, 2021 by 4:30Pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category (position) which they fall and addressed to:-
The Board Secretary
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 4 -80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale District Hospital and opposite Baraza Park – Kwale Town.
- Applicants must attach copies the following documents:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and professional certificates
- Leaving certificates and other testimonials
- All applicants submitting their applications through hand delivery should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing their hands.
- Please visit our official website http://www.kwalecountygov.com for more details on the requirements.
- Women and People with disability are encouraged to apply