Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Revenue Officer II, Job Group ‘J’ – (8 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities:–
– Keep and maintain registers on vehicles, market stalls and rentals;
– Ensure that Revenue Assistants Surrender revenue in time;
– Responsible for making sure that all the revenue collected are banked intact and promptly;
– Prepare weekly and monthly revenue reports; Update registers on a daily basis;
– Check –in surrendered revenue by Revenue Assistants;
– Offer services to walk–in clients at the sub county office promptly;
– Reporting incidents and obstacles that may hinder smooth collection of revenue;
– Assess for the fees and charges to be paid by a client;
– Preparing invoices and ensuring that traders make payments as per the county finance act; Issue electronic receipts for monies collected on behalf of the county;
– Identify and follow up on defaulters for rentals and monthly parking fees;
– Analyze Revenue Assistants daily collection reports and advise the sub county revenue;
– Custodian and accountable of all official revenue documents in the locality; and Engaging and building good relationship with traders and creating a positive image of the County Government
Requirements for Appointment:–
• Have a Diploma in Accounting/Finance option or related field from a recognized University or CPA II with at least 3 years’ experience
• I.T competency
• Be able to demonstrate familiarity with public financial management, revenue and accounting systems.
• Be thoroughly conversant with various financial management computer packages.
• Degree in business related field is an added advantage
Note: – 1. All applications should be submitted on or before Monday 29th November, 2021 by 4:30Pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category (position) which they fall and addressed to:-
The Board Secretary
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 4 -80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale District Hospital and opposite Baraza Park – Kwale Town.
- Applicants must attach copies the following documents:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and professional certificates
- Leaving certificates and other testimonials
- All applicants submitting their applications through hand delivery should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing their hands.
- Please visit our official website http://www.kwalecountygov.com for more details on the requirements.
- Women and People with disability are encouraged to apply