Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Communication manager will support the communication lead in the national programme to develop key messages for HIV prevention, develop communication materials, and improve the presence of HIV prevention programmes through official social media platforms and other spaces like the newsletters, evidence briefs, films, press briefings etc. The Communication Manager will support NASCOP and NACC to optimize the coverage and visibility of HIV prevention programmes and activities at the national and county level. The position will provide communication strategies on scaling up population-based programming at a national level. The Communication Manager will work in close collaboration with NASCOP and NACC team to identify program needs for communications. The position will be based at the project’s main office with significant travel to supported counties, sub counties and health facilities
Qualification and Experience
· A Masters degree in communication and journalism/international public relation/health promotion;
· 7 years of experience in continuous communication role in HIV prevention in Kenya;
· Experience in designing and implementing communication campaigns;
· Experience in documenting best practices, skills in using various media platforms for communication and dissemination; and
· Excellent communication skills, including social media and multimedia skills, plus strong interpersonal skills;
· Develop and implement communications strategies and work-plans, campaigns, events and other initiatives in support of the project expectations and other strategic goals, ensuring alignment with the organizational and national programmes communication priorities;
· Coordinate the production of and edit communication tools and products (leaflets, brochures, posters, radio spots, articles, photos, videos);
· Researching, preparing fact-checking, editing, and producing professional media and communications materials for various audiences and ensuring their timely dissemination and amplification via organization and non-organization communications channels at country level and, where appropriate, globally increased coverage;
· Support documentation and dissemination of the best practices via NASCOP and NACC website and other identified social media platforms/forums;
· Work closely with the regional field officers and the prevention team, partners and potential collaborators on development of best practices and communications initiatives and messaging;
· Create high quality media and multimedia content on HIV prevention interventions for dissemination in country, and via other relevant communication platforms;
· Produce strategic and general interest news and features content for dissemination to external audiences via online channels;
· Liaise with the community, program, county and country-based teams to document stories of impact on HIV prevention services on reduction of the epidemic;
· Liaise with NASCOP and NACC, project-level program and communication staff to edit, produce and disseminate strategic content for external audiences including donors, potential partners, technical experts and other stakeholders; and
· Perform other duties as assigned.
How To Apply
Applications from qualified and interested candidates should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com . Applications should consist of an updated CV including names of three professional referees, with current daytime telephone contact and a cover letter
indicating the position applied for in the subject header.
All applications must be received no later than November 25, 2021.
Partner for Health and Development in Africa (PHDA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.