Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CIC Life is expanding its wings and seeks to recruit individuals for an exciting career opportunity as Unit Managers in all our branches in Kenya.
The Unit Manager will be responsible for selling and growing retail Life Assurance products through Financial Advisors under their supervision. This shall include recruiting, training, retaining and providing overall leadership to Financial Advisors as prescribed by the company to ensure key performance indicators for the Unit are met.
- Recruitment, selection and retention of productive Financial Advisors;
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results;
- Conduct Field Training with Financial Advisors to ensure hands on approach to sales;
- Performance management and supervision to drive sales across all product lines and meet targets;
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to unit members and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans;
- Market segmentation and opening of markets for financial advisors to secure business;
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers;
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time;
- Identify and open pay points for the unit and monitor the sales growth in these markets; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Agency Manager
- Minimum of a Diploma in a business related course. A Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- Must have a valid IRA License for the current year
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry
- Relevant professional qualifications in Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance – COP/ECOP
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications and updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title (Unit Manager) and Branch (Nearest CIC Branch) on the subject heading e.g Unit Manager Mombasa