Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I&M Bank is a leading commercial bank headquartered in Kenya with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers. We are seeking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual with extensive experience and abilities to support business growth in the following position:
HEAD –CLIENT SOLUTIONS
The Head of Client Solutions will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy and business growth for the new lines of business initiatives in conjunction with the Segments. This would be by creating, implementing, and supporting relevant solutions and services to serve the customer segments with focus on Diaspora, Green Lending and Agri-business. The role holder will also be overseeing the central prospecting unit responsible for analytics / lead generation for enhancing cross-sell / upsell for the segments.
The Incumbent will report to the General Manager- Personal and Business Banking and will be responsible for:
- Ability to develop a strategy and drive execution of new business development initiatives
- Establish revenue generating plan through new and incremental opportunities.
- Establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management and strategy development.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams of analysts to support lead generation for segments.
- Prepare and present business reviews as per set cadence.
- Act as a conduit for client / industry trends, market challenges, product development and client needs bearing in mind revenue diversification.
- Institute strong management processes through metrics and data driven decisioning and utilization of business management tools including the sales dashboard, CRM, data analytics, revenue realization, revenue ramp-up, attrition management,
- Lead discussions with prospective clients, serving as the internal and external expert
- Lead client discovery, solutioning, onboarding, integration, and optimization activities
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product, implementations and other partners to solution and win deals
- Inspire team members and promoting individual development and career growth
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution an added advantage; and
- Data Analytics qualification is an added advantage
- At least 7 years relevant experience, 3 of which must have been at managerial level
- Experience in Sales Force effectiveness techniques
- Well versed in managing and owning a P&L
- Experience in Diaspora or Agri business lending is an added advantage
- Experience in all facets of Retail and Business Banking, including extensive client facing experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Client-centric mindset
- Excellent, confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced presenter
- Creative and curious thinker with a hunger for knowledge
- High energy, passionate and dynamic self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Pragmatic and motivated result-oriented approach
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 30th November 2021.