Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I&M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position within the iCube Unit. iCube unit is a function hived off from the day to day operations but collaborates with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
REF: IQA/4/2021- SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER.
ICube’s mandate is to produce software to improve processes for both internal and external customers. To support quality delivery of the software, a Quality Assurance Engineer oversees the process of software delivery by ensuring efficiency in the operations and reliability of the software product.
As a member of the team, you are required to:
- Test Case Creation; Including writing automated tests.
- Test Plan Creation.
- Requirements Analysis including Risk Analysis.
- Defect Logging: Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Test Case Execution.
- Defect Re-verification.
- Perform manual exploratory testing.
- Perform automated load testing.
- Evangelize best practices during sprint planning.
- Validate entry criteria into development is attained.
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
Required Knowledge, experience & skills:
- Comprehensive experience using testing tools including: Selenium Webdriver/Cypress, SoapUI, Browser Stack, JMeter/Locust, OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP)
- Ability to create automated functional, performance and regression tests.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience as an intermediate quality analyst.
- Ability to contribute to story preparation and acceptance Criteria.
- Ability to create test data.
- Ability to perform exploratory testing.
- Ability to ensure robustness of the application.
- Independent, trustworthy and charismatic with absolute integrity.
- Good measure of creativity, social competence and ability to work in a team.
- Entrepreneurial and a “can do attitude”
- High energy levels, stress resistance and cultural openness will be therefore highly valued
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of banking services will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with relational databases.
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 25th November 2021.