Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER- Surveys & Business Analysis
Main Purpose of Job
Plan, conduct surveys – primarily designing questionnaires or supervising survey teams – and analyze and interpret the survey data. Conducting business analysis in order to providing information on trends in profitability and business activity and provide actionable recommendations to the management
Control of Resources
- Statistical and data analysis software
- Budget for survey data collection
Key Performance Areas
- Scan reports from specialized agencies, as well as newspapers, magazine, periodicals and other information sources to identify articles of interest to revenue administration;
- Scan the macro-economic and business environment for factors that may affect tax revenue collection;
- Identify challenges facing businesses and its impact on tax revenue
- Developing & Review of data collection tools;
- Administering data collection instruments for various surveys such as Business Expectation Survey, service delivery, customer and staff satisfaction survey, corruption perception surveys etc;
- Data coding and capture;
- Analysis of data collected on various surveys targeting;
- Examining and analyzing factors affecting business climate (Paying Taxes and Trading Across Border);
- Examine and analyze policy statements on revenue collection and tax administration;
- Review of survey reports, and
- Designing research questionnaires and moderator guides.
Skills and Knowledge Job Demands
Minimum Academic Requirement
- A University Degree in economics, statistics, or a related field.
- A Masters degree in the same field will be an added advantage
Specialist Training and Membership to professional Association
- Experience in survey design and methodology
- Proficient in statistical packages such as Stata, Eviews, SPSS among others
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience
- At least five (5) years of post-graduate experience in statistics, public finance, and economics with a minimum of two (2) years at entry-level management or equivalent.
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills,
- Collaboration skills
- Team Player
- Ability to influence others
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 2nd December 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)