Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AIC Health Ministries invites applications from experienced persons to fill vacancy as Finance Assistant
V.I.P Project (1 Position)
Title: Finance Assistant.
Reporting to: Head of Finance
Work Station: Meru
Job Group/level/grade: N/A
Project Accountant will facilitate the achievements of project objectives through coordinating and reporting on all project financial activities and providing technical guidance and advice to staff on finance and compliance principles.
Duties and responsibilities
• Preparing for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
• Prepare donor reports on a monthly basis.
• Verify all vouchers and invoices and pass them for approval.
• Verify invoices vouchers and all support documents from suppliers and third parties before payment is affected.
• Keeps close track on the designated funds and ensure proper recording and posting to the designated accounts.
• Strictly work within the donor budgets
• Verify the authencity of the entries in the ledgers and other books of accounts.
• Prepare annual budgets estimates
• Preparation of monthly staff payrolls, cash flows, trial balances, bank reconciliation, statutory deductions and tax returns
• Assist in donor grants and project management & Maintenance of fixed asset register
• Ensuring adherence to appropriate accounting systems
• Ensuring timely preparation of financial statements and accounts and submission to the donor
• Ensuring that the banking procedures are followed strictly and reports bank balances to the administrator
• Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
• Must be a CPA 111 Section 6 certified.B.COM in finance or banking an added advantage
• Must have not less than 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Proficiency in accounting software packages e.g. QuickBooks,Sage and high level of computer literacy.
• Team player, committed Christian
• High degree of integrity, confidentiality and dependability.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications will be considered.
Please send your application to:
The Executive Director,
AIC Health Ministries,
NOT later than 22nd November 2021. Applications can also be sent through