Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Office Administrative Assistant III
JG ‘G’ (2 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for secretarial Assistants.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
Typing from manuscript; processing data; operating office equipment; ensuring security of the office equipment, documents and records; attending to visitors/clients; handling telephone calls and appointments; and undertaking other secretarial duties that may be assigned.
The officer may be required to work for more than one officer or may be deployed in a typing pool.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean Grade C- (Minus) with at least C (Plain) in English Language or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• The following qualifications from the Kenya National Examinations Council:-
➢ Typewriting II ( Minimum 40 w.p.m)/Computerized Document Processing II
➢ Business English I/ Communications I
➢ Office Practice I
➢ Commerce I; and
• A Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, Ms- Word, Ms- Excel, Ms-Access and Internet) from recognized Institution.
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 22,270 – 30,020 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
How to Apply
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
(a) Tax compliance certificate from KRA
(b) Clearance certificate from HELB
(c) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
(d) Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
(e) Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants should ;
• Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
• Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of December, 2021.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
▪ Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
▪ Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
▪ It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.