Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Renewable Energy Officer
JG ‘K’ (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Develop and implement an Operation and Maintenance (O&M) plan for the County electrical energy projects
b) Develop and maintain data on electrical energy projects in the County
c) Carry out energy audits
d) Collection, collation and analysis of data and information on renewable
energy technologies and resources.
e) Assessment and evaluation of ongoing and planned renewable energy programmes and projects
f) Assisting in the design, development, monitoring and appraisal of projects.
g) Any other duty assigned.
Requirements for appointment
• A Bachelor of Science in electrical/electronic engineering, Bachelor of Technology in electrical/electronic engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
• Be registered member of the Engineer’s Board of Kenya.
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: Ksh. 38,270 – 51,1700 p.m
Other Allowances as are issued by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
How to Apply
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
(a) Tax compliance certificate from KRA
(b) Clearance certificate from HELB
(c) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
(d) Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
(e) Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants should ;
• Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
• Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of December, 2021.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
▪ Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
▪ Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
▪ It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.