Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE Head of Digital Transformation and Excellence
REPORTING TO Group ICT Director
DUTY STATION Nairobi, Kenya
The Head of Digital Transformation and Excellence will lead in innovation and development of solutions as enablers of Amref Health Africa Value Proposition as an authority in Health in Africa. The role will oversee and implement changes in approaches, methods, products and processes to enhance Amref’s competitiveness and improve efficiency in programming and operations. It will involve identifying, strategizing, developing and driving transformative initiatives and champion innovations around Amref’s programming and aligning overall corporate strategy with innovative thinking. In addition, this role will ensure that technology driven changes are delivered successfully and embedded in a sustainable manner and ensure that Amref’s capabilities and operating model are as efficient and effective as possible, being fit–for–purpose in achieving the strategic aims.
• Master’s Degree in a related field (Business, Computer Science or Information Systems) with a strong bias in strategy and business transformation.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT /Information Systems or related field.
• Knowledge in large scale systems development on cloud, mobile and web–based platforms.
• Accreditation in PRINCE2 and/or other Project Management skills.
• Fully able to leverage and provide guidance/advice on Project tools including Microsoft Project, Vision and provide support when required.
• Minimum of ten (10) years in senior ICT roles in driving strategy, transformation and data strategy by leveraging emerging technologies.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in writing business cases to support strategic and operational business initiatives, continuous process improvement initiatives and transformation.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar role with successful delivery of business transformational outcomes.
• Experience in delivering large scale transformational change projects and ability to convey a compelling and engaging vision for change and providing documentation to a high standard and quality.
• Ability to provide strategic thinking to operations and business change with confidence.
• Ability to influence, persuade both team members and senior leadership.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in team work, facilitation and negotiation.
• Proven creativity, analytical and problem–solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral).
• Broad and diverse experience and knowledge in information and database systems.
• Proactive, critical and creative thinking.
• Good logical analysis, design and diagnostic skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgement in design of software solutions.
• Strong leadership and people skills.
• Project management skills.
• Flexibility to changes in the work environment.
• Ability to work within deadlines
• Strong technical systems acumen
Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Closing date will be December 06, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and has not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy.