Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the BDM Corporate Pensions, the role holder shall be responsible for growth of Corporate Pensions business to meet annual business targets and grow the number of intermediaries selling Corporate Pension.
- Meet production targets
- Conduct trainings on Corporate Pension products
- Make Pensions presentations to prospective clients
- Develop and implement rewards programs for Intermediaries
- Motivate Financial Advisors, Independent Financial Advisors & Brokers to enhance production
- Provide effective customer service to both Intermediaries and prospective customers
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products
- Participate in introduction and promotion of new products
- Liaise internally with other members of the team to ensure effective and efficient execution of client’s requests
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Car
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII,AIIK)
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar position