Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Accreditation and Temporary Applications Assistant
REF: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL. I/(315)
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Directorate/Department: Capacity Building and Accreditation (CBA)
Remuneration: Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh.25,000 per month
Assist in the administration functions related to accreditation of engineering programmes and registration of foreign engineers;
· Gather information in relation to research on emerging accreditation areas;
· Prepare various accreditation and registration reports;
· Execute accreditation activities;
· Respond to general requests for information about accreditation;
· Compile accreditation information for updating on the Board’s website; and
· Put in place mechanisms for managing accreditation related electronic/hard copy filing systems for the Board.
· Prepare materials required for accreditation.Minimum Requirements:
· Degree in Engineering, Economics/Statistics or Social Sciences from a recognized university.
· Analytical skills
· Report writing skills
· Problem-solving skills.
· Self-starter & ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke/recruitment and MUST complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
· Cover Letter
· Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
· Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
· Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications must be received not later than 8thDecember, 2021 at 1700 Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P.O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race,culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.