Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Human Resources & Administrative Assistant
REF: Reference No: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL. I/(308)
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Directorate/Department: Human Resources and Administration
Remuneration: Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh.40,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Assisting in preparing general reports in human resources and administration;
- · Generating training and development reports;
- · Preparing general correspondence;
- · Assisting in the general administration of the department;
- · Assisting the welfare committee in keeping records of the welfare as well as deal with general issues of the welfare;
- · Ensuring payroll products are submitted to the specific third parties;
- · Preparing the leave utilization reports and updating in the specific files;
- · Preparing performance appraisal reports;
- · Performing any other duty assigned by the Human Resources and Administration Manager
- · Verifying information relating to recruitment and performance appraisal;
- · Processes payrolls for review and approval and generate reconciliation reports;
- · Updating human resource records in an accurate and timely manner;
- · Processing, monitoring employee leave records and generating timely reports;
- · Prepares necessary templates and paperwork in relation to the recruitment and performance appraisal;
- · Liaising with the insurance, pension, medical providers in ensuring seamless service provision to the staff;
- · Facilitates health and safety programs, HIV/AIDS Prevention, gender, disability mainstreaming,Alcohol, Drug and Substance Abuse.
- · Updating human resource records an accurate and timely manner; and
- · Drafting general correspondence
- · Assisting in the general administrative support; Transport, Logistics, Office Management
- · Degree in Social Sciences/Business Adm/Statistics
- · Higher Diploma in Hr
- · Payroll Management and administration
- · General Administration
Competencies & Skills
- · Strong communication and reporting skills;
- · Strong organization and interpersonal skills;
- · Proficiency in IT;
- · Strong analytical and
- · Report writing and data analysis
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke/recruitment and MUST complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
· Cover Letter
· Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
· Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
· Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications must be received not later than 8thDecember, 2021 at1700Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P.O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race,culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.