Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REF: Reference No: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL. I/(309)
- · Ensuring general office cleanliness;
- · Collecting and dispatching mails;
- · Preparing and serving beverages;
- · Requisition of office general supplies
- · Operating basic office equipment; and
- · Ensuring safe custody of the office facilities
- KCSE (mean grade D plain) or equivalent qualification
- Craft Certificate
- Four (4) years relevant work experience
Competencies & Skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
- High Level of Professionalism
- Time Management Skills
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke/recruitment and MUST complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
· Cover Letter
· Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
· Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
· Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications must be received not later than 8thDecember, 2021 at 1700 Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P.O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race,culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.