Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REF: Reference No: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL. I/(311)
Positions: Two (2)
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Directorate/Department: Registration &Licensing
Remuneration: Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh.40,000 per monthDuties & Responsibilities
- Receiving and reviewing application for completeness and responsiveness;
- Maintaining and managing a register of applications received for registration;
- Analyzing applications received as guided;
- Preparing regular reports on the applications and status of the same;
- Ensuring applications have been into registration management system; and
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities related to Registration and Licensing.
· Degree in Engineering from a University Recognized by the Board, Economics, Statistics social sciences from a recognized university.
· Member of relevant professional body will be an added advantage;Competencies & Skills
· Proficiency in computer application skills:
· Data analysis.
· Analytical Skills
· Report writing skills
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke/recruitment and MUST complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
· Cover Letter
· Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
· Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
· Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications must be received not later than 8thDecember, 2021 at 1700 Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P.O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race,culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.