Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supply Chain Management Assistant
REF: Reference No: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL. I/(312)
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Directorate/Department: Supply Chain Management
Remuneration: Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh.40,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities:
The officer will assist in the following:
· Assist in development of consolidated procurement plans to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources in line with Board and Government financial and supply-chain management policies and procedures;
· Execute the function of the Procurement Officer of the Board. To receive, all approved procurement requisition received and implement the procurement requests as directed by the Manager supply-chain inline with relevant procurement legislations;
· Ensuring compliance with Government Procurement and Disposal regulations; Including Public Procurement Asset and Disposal laws and regulations;
· Preparation of the quotation/tender documents
· Follow up with suppliers on pending deliveries.
· Assist in offering secretariat duties of procurement committees and offering professional advice in carrying the secretariat duties of the committees.
· Assist in preparation of Evaluation reports, including reports for Performance Contract Reporting, Reports to development partners, management reports among others ;
· May be deployed as a Stores Officer where duties will entail receiving duly processed stores requisitions and issuing stores and other duties that are performed in the stores;
· Responsible for the safe custody of Board records and assets under him/her;
· Assisting in the preparation of departmental budgets/procurement plans.
· Bachelors Degree in Procurement, Purchasing, logistics, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
· Diploma in Procurement, Purchasing and Supplies Management, Logistics or its equivalent will be an added advantage;
Competencies & Skills:
- Analytical skills
- Report writing skills
- Analytical skills
- Profiency in IT
- High level of integrity
- Communications skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke/recruitment and MUST complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
· Cover Letter
· Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
· Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
· Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications must be received not later than 8thDecember, 2021 at 1700 Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P.O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race,culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.