Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Ilara Health is on a mission to make diagnostics affordable for Africa. Founded by entrepreneurs passionate about healthcare, Ilara Health brings in technology powered diagnostics from around the world and provides financing to make these diagnostics products available in low to middle income communities, all integrated in the near future via a tech platform.
Ilara Health is a venture funded company on an aggressive growth path and this is an opportunity to get into an exciting, early stage tech startup that is bound to make an impact on healthcare outcomes in Africa.
As a company we are swift and proactive to decisive action in delivering the desired results and eliminating distractions that hinder us from achieving our desired results. We pride ourselves in being straightforward, clear, and concise about our needs & knowing when it’s best to ask for help. As such, we are graceful in victory and own up to our mistakes. Our clients are important to us and we value our clients and relentlessly focus on providing our customers’ promise, by building high quality systems, exercising operation discipline and planning for long-term scale. We cultivate empathy with our customers and continually seek to better understand their needs. At Ilara Health, we believe that growth is life and we equip each other to always spot useful opportunities for growth & to develop innovative ways to continuously improve. We explore our full potential daily and reinvent ourselves to be able to drive the desired growth for ourselves and our community. Doing it better is important to us and we never settle in everything that we do. We challenge our ideas of what’s possible in order to better meet our goals. We invite different perspectives, consider all variables including the resources we have available to implement an idea and explore all avenues we can to make a positive change possible.
About the Role
We are looking for a business analyst with a strategic tilt.
- Business reporting and dashboards: Creating business dashboards for operational and strategic reporting
- Adhoc analysis requests: Field requests from the management team for analysis and present them in a coherent manner
- Strategic Insights: Tell a story from the data and drive actionable insights based on deep understanding of the business
- Great presentation skills and ability to tell a story with cold, hard data
- 2+ years of experience in a business strategy and/or analytics role
- Familiarity with analytics and data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Zoho Analytics, Tableau, Power BI or other systems
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel, SQL and Google Sheets
- Ability to find hidden insights within data
- Ability to find a pattern from within chaos
- Medical Insurance upon successfully completing probation
- Travel reimbursements for travel expenses incurred at work- while going to the field. Please note that this does not cover for daily transportation to the office
- Working with a team of smart, vibrant and diverse professionals.
How To Apply