Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL025
Position: Senior Business Development Officer
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Senior Business Development Officer, Corporate Pensions Department within Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the General Manager, Corporate and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for generating revenue for the company to achieve corporate annual budgets, through the development of assigned markets and channels as a source of profitable business through development of strong relationships and partnerships.
1. Building & developing strong strategic partnerships/relationships within assigned markets and channels.
2. Planning and carrying out consumer education within the assigned markets and channels.
3. Driving profitable business for the company (New and Renewals).
4. Designing and developing need-based products for the assigned market.
5. Developing and delivering excellent customer experience in the market.
6. Recruiting, developing and building capacity of intermediaries/sales force in the market.
7. Timely collection of premiums.
8. Liaising with support functions to follow up on client queries and complaints.
9. Conducting market activations and storms in strategic locations with respective sales teams.
10. Preparing market intelligence reports on products and services.
11. Planning and carrying out consumer education within the assigned markets and channels.
12. Generating and building revenues through effective daily sales management.
1. Visionary Leadership
2. Entrepreneurial Spirit
3. Market Awareness
4. Customer Focus
5. Continuous Innovation
6. Ownership & Commitment
7. Team Spirit
1. Bachelor of Commerce in Insurance or any other related field.
2. Qualification in ACII or LOMA
1. Minimum of seven years relevant experience, two years in a supervisory role.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 29th November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.