Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Royal Media Services is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in one of our subsidiary Companies. He/She will develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company software products with adherence to both internal and external standards. He/She develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results.
Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Academic and professional/work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, product management or other related discipline
- Must have hands-on experience (minimum 3 years) in manual and/or automated testing of web/mobile apps and APIs
- Proven ability to write test plans and test cases based on product requirements and design specifications.
- Complete and thorough knowledge of the SDLC, STLC and testing methodologies
- Ability to work effectively with Developers, Product Managers, and System Administrators.
- Self-starter who learns quickly and takes immediate ownership of projects with little supervision.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with product owners / customers / developers
- Needs to have Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, analytical skills, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer
If you are interested and qualified, please email your CV and a one-page statement explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd December 2021
Clearly cite Job Ref No. HRD/CAL/SQAE/12/2021 as your email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.