Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manage back-office operations in the CEO’s office and provide secretarial support to the Chair, Board of Directors
- Ensure that the CEO has excellent administrative support to enable him focus on business development and high level management issues.
- Ensure that the CEO’s diary is well managed, set reminders for meetings, the organization of meetings and maintenance of confidential documents and files
- Provide support to the CEO in the prioritization of his workload and responding appropriately, and filtering requests on his behalf
- Develop and maintain a well-organized filing system for all correspondence, reports and reference material related to the CEO’s work
- Provide secretarial support to the Board Chair by organizing meetings, preparation of agendas, minutes and board papers and liaising with Board committee Chairpersons as required
- Maintain an accurate record of Board meetings – notices, attendance records and minutes of meetings;
- Notify Board members of Board meetings with sufficient notice, organize Board and Board committee meetings, distribute board papers and support Board members’ travel arrangements
- Organizing correspondences and follow up on pending matters with limited direction
- Provide support in booking air travel, hotel accommodation, pick up and drop off for the Board Chair, CEO, visitors from Aiglemont and other staff as directed by the CEO, Work collaboratively with other Executive Personal Assistants across East Africa and AKESHO
- Perform any other duties as requested by the CEO.
- Degree in Communication and Public relations, Business Management or the equivalent
- Exceptional computer literacy
- A minimum of 10 years working as a Personal Assistant to a Chief Executive Officer, preferably in the private sector
- Experience working in a complex company environment with matrix reporting
- Strong planning and prioritization skills, loyalty and high level of confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and maturity to handle a range of situations
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills
- Strong personality, team player, with a high level of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, meticulous and thorough in nature
- An understanding of corporate governance protocol
- Highly developed organizational skills and ability to work in tight deadlines