Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The sales executive is focused on building and growing portfolios in line with the set direction and agreed strategy for the area. Sales collectively own responsibility for customer relationships and growth of assigned customer portfolio as per key verticals and segments to deliver performance.
If you are a Sales professional within the Logistics and Services industry with track record of achieving and exceeding targets we want to hear from you!
We offer you an exciting international career opportunity at Maersk with exposure to a challenging business environment, characterized by high pace, diversity and with competitive benefits such as salary package and Sales Incentive Plan. You will focus on building relationships and value creation with our current and new customers.
The successful candidate will be jointly responsible for delivering the Maersk Strategic Priorities – do you have what it takes to join Maersk as we expand our footprint beyond Ocean?
• Identify business opportunities linked to customer needs with the aim of driving a win-win value proposition
• Collect, analyze and use market intelligence to enhance understanding and knowledge of customer needs and pain points
• Collaborate with product, CX and finance around opportunity teams to design and sell solutions in line with required customer outcomes
• Create, articulate and drive sales strategies for E2E business from/to Kenya
• Leverage understanding of business environment and owned customers business, needs and pain points to develop and support designated sales strategy
• Support the overall customer experience and support value proposition for the defined customer segments
• Co-create local differentiators, and formulate a business plan for sharper value proposition based on knowledge of the customer
• Ensure focus on profitable business to have them won and successfully onboarded
• Deliver budgeted volume, revenue while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels
• Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations
• Pro-actively search, qualify, develop and engage into new customer relationships
• Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers, and formalize those into account plans and strategies
• Ensure full penetration into and mapping of customers organization
• Own the overall customer relationship for existing customers, as well as potential new customers.
We are looking for
• Strong ability to qualify leads and to develop winning customer value propositions.
• Good product and market, competitor and industry trends knowledge.
• 5+ years’ experience in sales or business development within Logistics and Services.
• Excellent understanding of logistics solutions and operations covering all modes of international transportation, warehousing and distribution, e-commerce, Logistics solutions.
• Proficient in stakeholder management with proven capability to build strong networks and influence decision makers in a matrix organization structure.
• Self-starter, self-motivator, comfortable with high level of autonomy, while also a team player.
• Good command in English both in written and oral and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset – willing to challenge ways of thinking
• Personal Integrity and adherence to company’s values.
Last application date: