Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nairobi ENT Clinic is seeking to recruit an Intern in its Nairobi Hospital Office
This is a 6 months internship contract that is intended to help the fresh graduates to gain work experience for future employments opportunities in the market.
• Prompt answering of telephone calls and assisting the patients with the required helpful information.
• Booking of patients according to the set time and schedule of the doctor.
• Provision of excellent customer service to all patients.
• Maintain patient waiting areas, office files and the front desk ensuring they are organized and neat.
• Maintain high levels of communication.
• Exercise utmost diplomacy and tact while providing the best customer service.
• Receive and receipt funds correctly as per the source documents
• Ensure services are rendered to bonafide corporate scheme beneficiaries
• Ensure all payments received from insurances are posted correctly and accurately.
• Prompt invoicing of patients
• Delivery of invoices billed to Hospitals physically and/or electronically.
• Any other duty assigned.
Qualifications for the Accounts Internship
o Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
o Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
o Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
o Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
o Excellent planning and organizational skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 30th November 2021.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.