Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who we are?
We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
There are over 5,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motley group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
Partner with us!
The Digital Health and Monitoring Department is looking for a Digital Health Intern to provide frontline support, quality assurance and user documentation for multi-country initiatives focused on leveraging mobile technology to better engage with PSI’s target audience. This is an exciting initiative that provides the opportunity to make technology work to deliver better health outcomes through bringing care closer to people in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs).
Sound like something you would be interested in. Read on.
The intern will:
• Provide level 1 support and respond to tickets logged in the helpdesk.
• Assist country teams to rapidly troubleshoot, resolve, and/or escalate issues to the next level of support.
• Validate and maintain meta-data uploaded to applications.
• Contribute to the configuration of GIS-based applications.
• Develop user documentation and training manuals.
• Conduct trainings and demonstrations of technology products.
• Support in developing test cases, testing of consumer-facing and workforce applications.
• Provide general administrative support and perform other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual with a passion in digital health, willing and able to learn by doing in a demanding position. We are looking for;
• A degree in a relevant field (e.g., Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Health Records & Information Management)
• Proficiency in Microsoft 365 or G Suite applications
• Experience in working with a variety of data formats (e.g., JSON, XML, CSV)
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with multiple teams across diverse backgrounds and time zones
• Demonstrated capability to deliver high quality work remotely with minimal supervision
• Comfortable with mobile technology
• Fluency in English
What would get us excited?
• Fluency in Spanish, French, or Portuguese
• Experience with web design and/or HTML
• Experience and interest in GIS/mapping software
All applicants must be based in Kenya with permission to work. PSI will not provide work permits.
The timeframe for the internship is 6 months.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and current Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com on or before 29th November 2021 Subject: Digital Health Intern.
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.