Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Manager – Business Performance and Analysis within Financial Services. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Senior Manager – M-Pesa Business Performance and Insights, the role holder will be analyzing and compiling business intelligence, performance metrics and preparation and presentation of reports. The role works with business unit partners to proactively research, undertake detailed analysis and inform the business of possible products and services and trends to guide the division strategic planning process
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver meaningful, accurate and timely performance management reports to demonstrate business performance and achievement against key performance indicators
- Develop a standard reporting suite and dashboard and deliver ad hoc analysis as appropriate
- Identification of relevant data sources and coordination of data gathering for relevant revenue reports across all segments and by product
- Analyze business results and monitor trends.
- Provide management information and reporting to the Leadership Team, highlighting business performance issues and opportunities
- Ensure data integrity, including reviewing own work to ensure it is accurate and complete
- Develop and maintain relevant and timely information for all forums to enable effective decision making and achievement of targets/forecasts
- Provide high quality analytical support by developing, clarifying and documenting business requirements, identifying appropriate data sources, extracting/cleansing data, developing appropriate presentation formats and explaining outputs to requesting manage
- Ensure business cases for all new products in the innovation road map are prepared within the set timelines. Ensure that the business cases and associated costs are prepared
- Generation of insights and mining of data for purposes of demonstrating opportunities for the product managers
- On a monthly basis share a deck of key insights from the key performance indicators tracked per product and per segment
- Develop a story which helps in interpreting the meaning and significance of the performance information.
- Identify the internal and external factors that impact on performance and help inform any judgments and understanding of performance.
- Use both target and baseline (PY) data as a guide to performance assessment over time
- Prepare customized reports for M-PESA transactions records to forecast usage & activity
- Provide quantitative input to M-PESA tariff work stream
- Prepare reports for filing with the Central Bank
- Preparation of divisional financial reports.
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Relevant undergraduate degree. A Master’s degree is beneficial.
- At least 5 to 7 years working experience in the Financial Services Sector, Mobile money and Telco sector with expert knowledge of payments business models, mobile money business models.
- Work experience in strategy development and execution a must.
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to manage and champion strategy positions up to Executive levels.
- Critical competencies for success
- Demonstrated record of strategies developed and executed.
- Demonstrated record of successful strategic initiatives implemented.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate new business models, develop concepts for these and present them to senior management.
- Experience in preparation of budgets and forecasts in a large company
- Financial modeling experience, preferably in Excel or business objects.
- Must have worked in computerized environment preferably with Oracle application.
- Experience in international reporting and benchmarking
- Demonstrated ability to analyze the financial services competitive environment through market trends, market intelligence and providing insights for response to the findings
Last Date to Apply: Nov 29, 2021
How to Apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.