Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Enterprise Channels Department within Enterprise Business Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Enterprise Channels (Regions), the position holder will be responsible for direct acquisition, revenue generation, development and management of relationships and service experience of the SME Customers to ensure growth, profitability and retention in the region.
- Meeting overall revenue and acquisition targets;
- Winning new businesses by identifying, developing and closing opportunities cantered on offering Enterprise solutions;
- Developing relationship with the customers within allocated territories and drive education and awareness of Enterprise solutions;
- Supporting the enterprise dealers & agency sales team, Regional & Territorial Management teams within the SME and retail channel.
- Achieve set revenue targets for the territory through selling all Enterprise solutions;
- Ensure enough sales pipelines to achieve the revenue targets;
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets for the dealers and sales agents in the territory;
- Proper management of dealer and partner sales trackers;
- Implement agreed plans for dealers managed;
- Propose new areas of development and growth for dealers managed.
- Identification and profiling of all the businesses in the territory. Maintaining an up to date database of all businesses and profile.
- Development and implementation of a route plan which covers the territory.
- Identification of the market opportunism and submit reports on how they can be addressed.
- Proactively attend to dealer and customer related issues and get an excellent customer rating.
- Build long lasting business relations/partnership with customers and assigned dealers.
- Maintain 100% accuracy on reporting on market intelligence and customers feedback
- Timely submission of territory report, Dealer/partner sales tracker.
- Up to date profile of accounts within the territory and up to date competitor intelligenc
- Degree/ Diploma in Commerce/ ICT or a business related;
- Work experience of 2 years in field sales, preferably managing in a B2G or B2B environment;
- Knowledge/ Work experience in ICT will be an added advantage;
- Ability to generate revenue
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
- A proactive team player
- Knowledge of Safaricom products and services
- Willingness to work anywhere in the country
Last Date to Apply: Nov 30, 2021
How to Apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and remember to attach your resume.