Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About The Role
The overall purpose of this job is to support delivery of efficient and effective operations in the HR Department.
Key duties and responsibilities
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide operational and executional leadership and accountability in the management of the human resources operations
- Support and manage general employee life cycle processes; from attraction and acquisition of talent to onboarding, capability, and career development as well as succession planning
- Support the development of HR related strategies and ensure implementation and execution
- Prepare and monitor HR Analytics; monitor and direct analysis of HR performance metrics and employee information reporting
- Monitor retention and engagement for trends and changes that require intervention
- Respond quickly and accurately to all employee queries and ultimately provide issue resolution.
- Escalate and communicate any broken processes in the employee experience and continuously find new ways to improve the employee experience and speed of resolution
- Maintain, and manage human resource policies, systems, and processes
- Verify payroll inputs with 100% accuracy
- Maintains accurate and up to date employee records in the HRIS
- Work with the HRM and the culture committee on all matters culture
- Any other work that may be assigned to the jobholder by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in HR
- A member of IHRM
- Knowledge of the country’s labor/employment laws & common HR practices
- Knowledge in procurement processes and best practices
- Experience managing HR systems
- Excellent communications skill
- Ability to think on one’s feet
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals
- Problems are operational, affecting more than one function in the company. Solutions will involve moderate risk as decisions are made through a consultative process with stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Open to change
- Calm under chaos
What we offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- All risk Insurance
- Office lunch
- Opportunity for company stock options