Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The bearer of this role is responsible for identifying opportunities and championing business transformation through the use of digital technologies, innovation and business process re-engineering tools; and methodologies to drive business growth and operational efficiency.
- Champion and lead digital and innovation projects to meet the objectives of the group ICT Strategy.
- Develop effective business case(s) for new innovation projects detailing benefits, costs, resource requirements, total cost of ownership using cost benefit analysis and return on investments tools for presentation and subsequent buy in and approval from top management.
- Project Management: Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables and develop project plans ensuring effective implementation, control and completion of business transformation projects in line with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Establish information systems, forums and supporting processes that allow staff to contribute ideas for improving existing process & products and evaluate the viability of the suggestions for further development.
- Implement Intermediary and Customer solutions such as portals, mobile applications and ensure consistency through successful integrations between core policy administration systems.
- Implement digital technologies such as website enhancements and social media initiatives to improve service delivery, increase customer engagements and achieve superior customer experience
- Identify internal departments and functions where automation and innovation can enhance operational excellence through efficiencies, cost reduction, revenue generation and sustained competitiveness.
- Identify and evaluate appropriate technology solutions (including but not limited to Social Media, Data warehouse, Analytics, Cloud, Contact Centre & Mobile) for delivering the company’s services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business related
- PRINCE2, PMP or other equivalent Project Management qualification
- Minimum of six (6) years’ relevant experience, two (2) of which at supervisory level
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 30th November, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 17th December, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.