Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations who will be responsible for monitoring alarms and performance of complex Telecom BSS systems. They will initiate trouble tickets (TT) in case of any event with monitored nodes and escalate to L2 support for unresolved issues!
- Be responsible for execution of fault correction steps for the known Issues (L1 Tickets/Incidents)
- Ensure execution of preventive maintenance activities and that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the monitoring tools as per the SLA defined in the process
- Monitor and ensure issues that cannot be addressed by the L1 team are handed over to the appropriate resolver group (Level 2 Team) and follow up on the escalated issues
- Help with Assurance support activities
- Perform system administration and work with Billing operations
- Prepare and maintain documentation, reports, and provide follow-up status on identified tasks
- Work in shifts in a 24/7 support team.
- Work as a team member, providing support to colleagues as and when required.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 1-3 years of experience in IT operations (Telecom BSS area preferred)
- Prior experience of IT Operations (Preferably in telecom domain)
- Understanding of ITIL Processes
- The willingness to learn and stay up to date in the IT / Telecom Billing Domain
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Knowledge sharing and good collaboration skills
- Creativity and Problem Solving skills (out of the box thinking!)
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Ericsson knowledge would be a plus
- English skills (oral and written)
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
How To Apply
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.