Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Helen O’Grady Drama Academy originated in Australia and has spread to over 40 countries over the last 40+ years, making it one of the largest International drama academies of its kind in the world.
This internationally acclaimed program is aimed at developing confidence, communication skills, personality, creativity, imagination, self-expression, self-esteem and social skills. This is done through continuous work on body movement, structured and unstructured speech, snippets, improvisation and other performing arts techniques.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a full time speech & drama teachers who will undergo a thorough international training on our methodology and technique of teaching. You will be expected to:
1. To have sole responsibility for the teaching of the Helen O’Grady Drama Curriculum to children and young adults.
2. Lessen prepping and supervision
3. To ensure that students interact positively with each other promoting an ethos of mutual respect and understanding.
4. Ensure that the Student Safety Policy (Health and Safety Policy) and Child Protection Policies of the various venues are adhered to at all times.
5. To attend staff meetings and any other training as required.
6. To conduct trainings to other teaching staff as required
7. All administration components of teaching will be expected to be completed
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
1. A Bachelors degree in any field. One in education/ drama/ theatre/ film/ social studies is an advantage.
2. Knowledge on how to work with children, and prior experience is an advantage.
3. Compassion, professionalism, commitment and passion for teaching drama
4. A creative mind
5. Adherance to key deliverables, effective reporting and ability to learn and improve.
6. A high standard of personal speech in all communication with students and parents and possess good PR skills
7. Energetic, fun-loving and willing to keep learning and growing.
How To Apply
Please do not DM your application. Send in your application to:
Application Deadline: Wed 1st Dec 2021.