Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sales and Marketing Associate.
JKUAT Enterprises Ltd (JKUATES) is a State Corporation operating as a limited company, fully owned by Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT). Its objectives include:
- To enhance entrepreneurial activity through the latest innovations in technological research.
- To provide practical solutions for business problems by drawing on resource personnel from various disciplines in JKUAT.
- To link the University with industry, government, the public and other stakeholders and to provide a forum for networking to propel development.
- To market the University’s innovations.
The company undertakes its functions in line with the above objectives through various ways and means. The client base is wide and varied across all industries and businesses, governments and organizations, institutions and parastatals, agencies and individuals.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, JKUAT Enterprises Limited has built its capacity to produce and supply various COVID-19 medical supplies. We seek to hire aggressive sales and marketing associate to market these products and increase revenue. Our clienteles are private and public hospitals, public institutions and organizations and corporates
We are looking for a commercial sales representative to market/sale the Subsurface Water Retention Technology (SWRT) to farmers and other stakeholders in eastern Kenya and other regions where the technology is applicable. The successful candidate will also coordinate the installation of SWRT membranes, provide relevant advisory services and work closely with stakeholders within the food value chain in the region.
Sales and Marketing
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to determine needs.
- Assist in negotiating and close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Assist in building and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Submit reports which include but not limited to sales forecast, budget performance report and any other report that will be requested of you.
- Assisting in identifying, assessing and developing new products to our portfolio.
- Gather market intelligence, information from the competition and other sources that can be helpful to the company in making insightful decisions for the future of the businesses.
- Recruiting and managing all the suppliers in the supply chain.
- Ensuring the supplies meet all the quality standards set.
- Processing orders in collaboration with the procurement and finance office.
- Following up with payments with the clients and assist in processing payments for suppliers.
- Ensure the availability of stock for purchase and demonstration through stock management and procurement of the stock items.
- Ensure timely delivery of the supplies ordered as agreed with the clients.
- Ensure that all our products have been verified and certified by the relevant bodies.
- Ensuring that all products are registered under the Rasmi brand.
Academic Qualifications/Work Experience
- Diploma in sales and marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant course.
- Proven experience in a similar or relevant role. Previous experience as a medical sales representative will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before 7th December, 2021, Due to the urgency to fill the position, shortlisting will be done on an ongoing basis. Those who shall not have heard from us by 20th December, 2021, should consider their applications unsuccessful.