Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Transport Coordinator, the ideal candidate will be required to provide safe and reliable transport to both external and internal customers in a timely manner. He/she will also be responsible for the safe driving and care of Kenya Airways vehicles and property as well as complying with the traffic regulations and the Organizations’ policies and regulations on vehicle Management as well as the Kenya Traffic Act CAP 403, Laws of Kenya.
- Ensure timely delivery of vehicles for GoK annual inspection.
- Carry out safety Inspection of Kenya Airways vehicles and outsourced vehicles.
- In case of emergency needs within our workplace and outside when needed as per Medical requirements.
- Ensure timely staff and guest transport assigned by the Supervisor in a safe and economical manner in conjunction with the regulations in place.
- Take full responsibility on timely delivery of company confidential documents and board letters.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly transport duties.
- Ensure routine check-up of the vehicles, routine check-up to include but not limited to oil, brake function, water, lights & tire condition, windshield wipers, etc.
- Always maintain assigned vehicles clean and in good condition, properly for the convenience of the Organizations’ operations.
- Always stop the engine and electric power of assigned vehicles to save consumption of fuels and the general vehicle engine performance.
- Ensure compliance with the given directives.
- Ensure smooth handover of the assigned vehicles by doing a comprehensive handover report before departing for leave.
- Produce weekly records of approved mileage travelled.
- Assist with logistical matters, e.g., deliveries, visa applications, statutory payments, picking up and collecting mail from post office and other errands as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and experience;
- KCSE certificate holder or equivalent.
- Valid Driving license.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in busy transport environment.
- Defensive driving certificate AA of Kenya.
- Airside safety certificate KAA.
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- First Aid training.
- Ability to work and remain flexible due to demand.
- Willing to go extra mile working long hours and odd hours if in demand.
- Good judgment and decision making skills.
- Excellent communications, problem and people skills.
- Must be a person of unquestionable integrity.
- Teamwork/team player.
- Customer centric.
- Results oriented.
- Good organizational skills.
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.