Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
EVENT & TICKETING LEAD-KENYA BUZZ – ETL -11-2021
Kenya Buzz provides comprehensive event, movie and lifestyle information to a middle/upper class Kenyan audience. Voted ‘Best Ticketing Platform in Kenya’ in the e-commerce awards 2021, Kenya Buzz also provides movie and event ticketing.
Reporting to the Editor-Kenya Buzz, the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the ticketing strategy and heading the sales and execution of the event ticketing activities at Kenya Buzz.
Key Responsibilities and Duties: –
- Develop the strategy for expanding Kenya Buzz ticketing including strategic partnerships, technology, key clients to target and sustain customer service, gate services and marketing strategy;
- Keep the competitor’s matrix updated to understand and track the strengths and weaknesses of all competitors (movie and event ticketing) in the Kenyan market;
- Strengthen, expand and implement relationships with strategic partners;
- Strengthen relationships with key existing Kenya Buzz event and movie ticketing clients;
- Onboard new clients and submit proposals to win ticketing for big events in Kenya, especially in sports, live music, theatre and festivals;
- Coordinate advance ticket and gate sales for events.
- Recommend changes to rules, procedures and policies to make Kenya Buzz ticketing more efficient.
- Ensure Kenya Buzz technological offering for ticketing remains ‘state-of-the-art’ relative to the competition;
- Ensure that the customer care department is trained and performing their functions as needed.
- Ensure a team of customer care representatives are trained and available to professionally execute gate services;
- Develop and oversee the marketing strategy for event and movie ticketing including online advertising, branding of theatres and events, promotional videos and more.
- Oversee reporting for financial settlements and ensure payments are made for theatres and event organizers in a timely fashion;
- Oversee monitoring and tracking of ticket sales and reporting for Kenya Buzz and its clients;
- Project and monitor annual ticketing budget throughout the year basing decisions on budget limitations.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills: –
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or related field from a recognized university;
- At least two (2) years’ of proven sales experience;
- Proficiency with microsoft excel;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong interpersonal, networking & negotiation skills;
- Strong problem solving & decision making skills;
- Attention to detail and Organizational skills;
- Outgoing personality and flexible;
- Team player, with high degree of self-motivation;
This position offers an excellent career growth opportunity If you meet the above criteria, apply online at https://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ on or before 30th November, 2021.
We Shall Only Contact The Short Listed Applicants