Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Premier Hospital is a tertiary care facility situated in Mombasa City along Links Road in Nyali area. Since its inception in 2017, the hospital has experienced tremendous growth due to its operating philosophy which is anchored on compassion, care and competence. One of our key area of focus is customer experience. Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the following exciting career opportunities.
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
JOB LOCATION: PREMIER HOSPITAL
REPORTS TO: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
To manage Human Resource Functions in the hospital through formulation, implementation, education, monitoring, reporting and custody of policies, procedures, documents and best practices.
- Ensuring leave schedules are done yearly and adherence to the same
- Monitoring leave liability and sending monthly reports to various heads of departments.
STAFF RECORD MANAGEMENT
- Maintaining and processing accurate and complete HR and employee records, custodian of employee’s data, process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Work with the HRM to ensure monthly payroll is processed on time by providing information on any changes that may affect payroll (New hires, exits, salary increment, surcharge etc.)
RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND PLACEMENT
- Work with the Human Resource Manager and Heads of Departments to plan for human resource needs consistent with hospital growth and expansion.
- Work with the HRM and Heads of Departments to develop job descriptions for new positions and update the same for existing positions when need arises.
- Assisting in identifying and advertising job vacancies
- Shortlisting candidates, plan for interviews.
- Assist in reference checks and onboarding process of new hires.
STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Assessing training needs for various cadres of staff, formulate a training and development policy
- Conducting HR file audits to ensure personnel files are up to date
- General administrative tasks in HR department.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Higher Diploma In Human Resource Management.
- Customer Care training.
- 3Years working experience managing a HR department.
- Registration with IHRM
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve goals.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Attention to detail and able to multitask.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Customer service skills.
- High level of concentration. Strong written and oral communication skills
- Honest and Ethical
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Tuesday 30th November 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.