Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Us: Equity Investment Bank Limited (“EIB”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Equity Group Holding Plc and has its origins in 2008. It is a private company with limited liability duly incorporated under the Companies Act and duly licensed under the Capital Markets Act (Cap 485A) as an Investment Bank. EIB’s core mandate is to enable clients create, preserve, and grow wealth through wealth management services, investment advisory, corporate financing, securities brokerage and dealing.
Equity Investment Bank is looking for an experienced Accountant to monitor all financial data, prepare accurate financial statements and will be responsible for running the accounting, admin, and financial activities of EIB.
- Processing of Invoice and payments
- Processing of Accruals and Prepayments
- Recording of Revenue and reconciling the relevant levies and taxes
- Accounts receivables management and reconciliations
- Perform Bank reconciliations
- Perform Intercompany reconciliations and adoption journals
- Maintaining Fixed Assets Register and PP&E movement schedule
- Support Budget planning and preparation
- Preparation of the weekly performance reports for management and group reporting
- Preparation of the monthly reporting pack
- Liaising with the Group tax team to ensure optimization of taxes
- Computations and submission of tax returns
- Preparation of monthly reports to the regulator
- Support both internal and external auditors
- Support during Inspections conducted by the regulators
- Closure of audit issues
- Reconciliation of the TB to the supporting schedules
- Ensuring fund administrator reporting is accurate, on time, and reflective of wider business insights
- Completing NAV calculations for the EIB Collective Investment Scheme
- Proven work experience of at least 1 year as an Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and ERP software
- Excellent math & statistical analysis skills with an attention to details
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of IASs and IFRSs
- Time-management abilities and deadline oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g., CPA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA) is a strong plus
Employee Type: Regular
Job Level: Non-Management
How To Apply