Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Site Name: Kenya – Nairobi
Posted Date: Nov 25 2021
As the Ethics & Compliance Manager GSK Consumer Healthcare East Africa, you will support local and above country ethics & compliance in driving country compliance related initiatives.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Partner with senior business stakeholders to proactively identify and manage risks associated with the business strategies and provide pragmatic solutions that enables sustainable business growth with desired ethics and compliance outcome.
- Act as a champion for GSK Values and drive ethics and compliance into the depths of the organization through strong business partnership with senior business stakeholders.
- Implement training and communication for the relevant GSK policies and procedures and ensure concerns are raised and addressed through effective and retaliation-free speak up culture.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business and as an interface between the business and corporate functions to drive improvement in systems and processes.
- Serve as a first point of contact for Audit & Assurance, Independent Business Monitoring, and partner with them to conduct risk-based monitoring and enhance assurance.
- Provide regular reports to above country on the performance of controls and specific issues that arise (e.g. CAPA reports, resolution reports, etc.)
- Partner with other ethics & compliance business partners to drive continuous improvements in operational excellence of compliance programs.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in healthcare industry.
- Accounting and auditing related certificates
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Strong capability in driving continuous improvement in cross-functional, matrix environment with proven track record
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication and presentation skills
- Exemplifies GSK leadership expectations
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.